Monday, May 23, 2005

titleless

Hello everybody i'm James. Well, the Pulau Ubin trip was indeed memorable with all those unexpected happenings. It's a pity that I had to leave earlier but nevertheless the trip was still sort of exhilarating. However, the main point of my post is once again about GP.

What Mr Valles said was,''Given your different activity schedules in 05S73,I am willing to administer the essay test to the CCA leadership participants anytime on Tue (they can just tell me when they would all be free for any two-period session: I'll be in the staff room or staff lounge until 7pm). I wouldn't want to usurp other teachers'class times for the essay assignment. And so, I could meet the rest of the class in different combinations(if required) for the same for the rest of the week. I really hate spoiling your vacation (and the start of my next term with marking), but that is the department's policy: completing every exercise in Issues & Ideas volume 1. We just need to bear with it.One positive thing out of this is that the I&I themes covered are the same that will come out in the Essay Block Tests.?''

So, the conclusion is: the GP essay test will still be conducted next week but most probably on different days for us and pls start completing every exercise in Issues & Ideas volume 1, for those who have already received it. Have a nice EEP week!

No comments:

Post a Comment