Friday, May 27, 2005

i must clarify why i fell down so many times on ubin...

cos the brakes on my bike weren't working!!!! though come to think about it, i must have posed a hazard to myself and other poor cyclists that day....

but anyway how many times in your life do u get to fall down in mud? heheheh.. i bet u can count them on the fingers of your elbow.... for me though i am rather used to this kind of escapades... i have even fallen into those kind of deep ditches u get by the roadside once on a rainy day (it came up to my chin)... so i am usually not as horrified as those around me usually are when i get into such mess...

ok now EEP is over... its been great fun for me.. dinghy sailing was harder then i thought but still it was wonderful.. anyone else wanna share ur EEP experiences?

cya all soon... rmb to mug for block tests :)

No comments:

Post a Comment