Friday, February 22, 2008

Back in Singapore

Hi dearest members of 73! It's me, and I'm BACK in Singapore!! Woohoo!! =D

Anyway this is not going to be a very long stay.. I'll be flying back (unfortunately) next Sat, 1 Mar at 23h55 =( Apparently according to Ziyun, the whole class is going to watch NTU talentime at Mediacorp right? And she suggested that the class might be coming to send me off again... all I can say is... YES YES YES PLS DO!! hehehehh ;) i love 73 =D i even wear my class tee in France!!

Finally just a last reminder.. Class outing this SUN 24 Mar, 12 noon at City Hall MRT. We're going to Marina Square to have Sakae Sushi! Decided by yours truly cos i simply miss good Jap food too too much :) Hope no one has any objections? heh

Ok that's all for now.. see you guys in less than 2 days' time!! =D


No comments:

Post a Comment