Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Hey Hey

Wow pohjee, really a very loooonnnggg entry, but that really means a lot. i still have the picture you drew for me in 1st three months lor, and the cow on my class contact list as well. haha.Must come my house someday and watch shows throughout the night.

Haha, only bio paper 1 to go... Then u all going to gek me again for physics S right... Enjoy yourselves tml then... But then i have one tiny weeny little request for tml... Sat back and play bridge with me, then i go meet my fren at 11 am...
so worried for my papers that i dunno what to think now.
Got class outings??? must organise hor...

Argh, anyway that photo of dunno what self-proclaimed "shuai1est" person is so horrible and terrifying. Post that to scare xiao hai zi is ti???

No comments:

Post a Comment