Sunday, March 06, 2005

Yay! JTS! Okay, although I don't really have a lot of money to pay for it, but it's something to look forward to. =) And I still don't know if it's Breks or Breekz/s but it will be fun, 'cos people will be around... Right? -raise brow- Must go for JTS!!! Besides that, since xinhui so nicely put up pictures of my very pretty broken test tubes, I must point out that one of them was actually dented. Or rather there was this nice curve where my test tube holder used to be. XD It wasn't my fault actually, I didn't know how come my sample produced so much water! Kai ling and wei quan can attest to that, in fact kai ling kept laughing at my failed experiments... =( But besides that, my titrations are kind of weird too (170% purity... Ptsh), which all just leads to the conclusion that my practicals are bad. -shakes head- I wonder what my sec school chem teacher would say... Okay I shall not dwell on depressing things like that, looking forward to JTS!! Or class lunch soon. (Like tomorrow anyone?)

Wait... I know I'm a bit slow, but how come my capital letters don't show up? At all? -frowns- This is kind of annoying...

No comments:

Post a Comment