Monday, February 14, 2005

thanks and big muacks to everyone! Happy V day!

V day was so hong hong lie lie todae! felt so guilty cos i nv br my presents for Both my angel n mortal. how blur can i get.

more blur when i actually forgot to claim my phone from Chun Fong after Pe. now dunno where it is liao... hopefully not with the indian cleaner. aniwae i didnt noe that i lost it until an hour ago. all the while i thought it was in my bag and i spent about an hour looking for it, before i realised that the last time i saw it was just before PE. how very blur. 8 hours without my phone n i didnt realise it!

This is the first time im not using yellow cos its really impt. if anyone picks up a nokia hp from the class bench please please read the unread messages and answer the calls from "HOME"! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment