Sunday, February 06, 2005

BUIG NO for long sleeves! Singapore is near the equator, dear xl! Ehh i thought the S73 tee the 04 class wore was black with yellow words as well? hahah anyone agree that we shall keep that? Or we can just keep the colour but change the design n we can look like dangerous bumble bees [black + yellow = warning]. Oh i have been a banana[nynp] + bumble bee[nysc] for 4 years already so I dont really mind being something like that again. -_-

the man2! you dunno the existence of yahoogrps?? ok it's http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Warriors_HC05S73/
STJ!! DIM SUM!! YUMMY! Aahhah -grins greedily- CRAP MORE, PEOPLE!! about ANYTHING!!!

For eg. here a fun song to sing[black + yellow: not for people with great imagination. BE PURE and INNOCENT! :p] :

If I were a carpenter's son, if I were to marry.
I would marry a carpenter's daughter
more than anybody
For she can screw, and I can screw
and we can screw together
In the middle of the night,
screwing one another!

If I were a doctor's son, if I were to marry.
I would marry a doctor's daughter
more than anybody
For she can inject and I can inject
and we can inject together
In the middle of the night
injecting one another!

If I were a satayman's son, if I were to marry,
I would marry a satayman's daughter
more than anybody
For she can poke, and I can poke
and we can poketogether
In the middle of the night
poking one another!

If I were a vampire's son, if I were to marry
I would marry a vampire's daughter
more than anybody
For she can suck, and I can suck
and we can suck together
In the middle of the night
sucking one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment