Thursday, January 20, 2005

Well, I think the chem lecturer was damn lame. A lot of -huh- moments for me, but he was still very very lame... And if I'm not wrong the pictures were of Nancy Sit, Cindy Crawford, Marilyn Monroe and Phua Chu Kang because he was teaching.... Mole Concept! Oh my, he's our other chem lecturer too... I think practical lessons should be relatively interesting, what if his stuffed toys caught fire? Okay, maybe I'm thinking evil thoughts too early, but if it did catch fire, it'd make for a very interesting What Not To Do lesson for chemistry practicals. Bleh, we had Bio lecture today, by the fierce science head, and we were late! (from LEP <- I insist it's not our fault that we were released late) And of all times to start falling asleep, I started yawning and nodding off during bio lecture, quite obviously too I thought, but thankfully didn't get caught. Although my handwriting became even more atrocious than it already was... X( GP speech didn't go as horribly as I thought it would, basically because I couldn't be bothered any more. In fact I was crapping a lot about myself because Meat was in front, telling me to tuo yan shi jian so that we could postpone the Diagnostic Essay. Oh, and if my angel reads this right (btw it's Zhixuan here), I forgot if I replied to your last letter! Which means that I might have been waiting for nothing... But I'll write by next Monday k, quite sorry! Anyway, can't wait for the outing tomorrow, hope I don't end up crashing into a tree/bush/hard object/floor while trying to learn how to cycle...

No comments:

Post a Comment