Saturday, January 22, 2005

thanx guys.. for celebrating for me on fri.. thanx barney n gang for dragging me into da sea.. ya.. fri was beri beri fun if u ask me.. yuppx.. n thanx for da cake which was eventually SMASHED.. i'm too smart to hav my face in da cake.. muahhaha..

oh cap's ball wif da snrs sure was fun.. i lyk da gals VS guys game.. hahax.. aft tt i went blading n was LEFT behind to try out blading meself.. lucky i got skating bkgrd if not i'll fall to my death out there.. da ppl r lyk so not violent..

foot ached n had to stop.. so lyk spent an hr out of da 2 toking to mollie fangyi bren n pam.. wasted $$$.. n obviously sum1 was making full use of da $6 lahz.. ya actually it's not cheng jie's fault lahz.. we were EARLY tt's all.. but thanx for da ice-cream anyway.. hehex.. (kkz.. i owe u one..)

dinner wasn't tt fun as lou lan had described.. my food wasn't tt bad though.. it's juz tt we din really get 2gether n eat.. yuppx.. den aft tt went home le..

on da bus bren n zhi xuan r lyk trying n not trying to tell me hu's my angel lahz.. ok take it tt i'm blur.. so wad's going on? any1 of u noe?!

n stop calling me queen quack!!! (dis msg is esp for barney n gang)

No comments:

Post a Comment