Saturday, April 30, 2005

yoz! suprised to c me blogging here ba.. hahax.. not an offence for a ex-73 to blog ba.. hahax.. anyway i went back to hc yest.. but all of u having LEP club meeting so i was left to stone at e bench.. while waiting for me fren fr 7D.. b4 tt bought guitar concert tix fr jenyi hu went for gym aft tt.. oh yea, hu's going for guitar concert ar.. can lyk all e 73 ppl meet 1st b4 e concert n we sit 2gether.. dun leave me alone lehz.. hahax.. mayb we can all buy a bouquet of flowers n present it to our snrs n classmates preforming.. ya so wad's e deal muz tell me hor..

so sorry tt i cldn't go for e steamboat on sun.. tot ubin was fun.. ya mayb nx time ba.. haiz~ my idiotic bro havng his b'dae bbq on sun i've to b at home to make sure his frenz dun destroy my com n my rm.. so ya, so sorry.. anyway.. muz kip me update abt ur activities hor..

anyway.. life's BORING in aj.. totally sux.. aj photog asks e club to capture photos of 'aj spirit' but i simply can't find any 'spirits' lingering in tt sch.. it's juz so DEAD.. even e track n field ish sHi0o0 DEAD.. haiz~ sad life.. mugger paraside.. miss u guys n hc so much but everytime i go back it's a diff feeling all 2gether.. dunno how to describe.. but i juz noe i miss e life there.. n u guys too...
quack

No comments:

Post a Comment